thePatsy reserve the right to make amendments to the classes content, subject to seasonality and availability of produce. By booking on any of our courses
you agree to abide by our terms and conditions. We will be entitled to change the timing and/or content of any course and to substitute any teacher at any time.
A minimum 4 students are required for a class to proceed, in the event a class has not reached the minimum capacity an alternative class will be offered.
In these Terms & Conditions:
- "thePatsy" means the Patsy Limited;
- “the site" or “Website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.thepatsy.com.hk;
- "we" and "us" refers to the Patsy Limited and "our" has the same meaning;
- “you” refers to any client, customer or participant of any event and “your” has the same meaning
- We will provide the ingredients, utensils, knives, equipment and aprons for all courses. In addition, you will receive a recipe used during the class to take home with you, and a custom-made recipe folder for students who enrolled more then 8 classes.
- We agree to provide the cookery classes with reasonable care and skill.
You are responsible for ensuring that the details you submit on the booking form are correct and up to date. In particular, you must inform us of any food allergies or dietary requirements. You must notify us of any changes to your details.
- Whilst we will endeavor to provide the cookery classes in accordance with our promotional materials, we reserve the right to make variations to the dishes.
Health & Safety
All participants should wear shoes with covered toes and preferably flat soles. We are not liable for any damage, which occurs to clothing and any personal belonging. Long hair must be tied back in the kitchen. All participants will receive a short briefing on health and safety before commencing the course.
You agree to:
- adhere to the health and safety requirements set out in the handout;
- follow any instructions given to you by your tutor;
- maintain a reasonable standard of cleanliness; and
- maintain a reasonable standard of safe behavior.
- Children under 12 will not be allowed to use hobs, ovens and steel blade knives, unless under strict supervision. All students under 16 are prohibited from using any piece of equipment with a rotating blade e.g. blenders. Any student not following advice given may be asked to leave.
- All courses are held in a working kitchen and whilst training is given on the use of the equipment and all reasonable steps to monitor its use are taken, we cannot be held responsible in the event of injury following behavior, which ignores that advice.
In accordance with our health and safety procedures we reserve the right to exclude any student whose behavior ignores advice and puts themselves or others at risk, without refunding course fees, which have been paid. Any unpaid fees will still be payable.
- In order to create independence for all our young students and we encourage No Caregiver, Domestic Helper and/or Parent to join the class unless it’s specified to be a Buddy or Partnering program.
Phone Calls. Photography & Video Recording
- To avoid any disturbance in classes, we have No Phone Calls rules during all workshops (except in emergency situations.)
- Video recording is not allowed at all workshops, while photography only for personal use.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- To be redeemed against thePatsy bakery product(s) and workshop(s) booked by phone on +852 2503 3198 or online www.thepatsy.com.hk before the expiry date quoted on the Gift Voucher.
- Cannot be used for Private Event or Private Dinning and Etichetta (Etiquette) programs
- PatsyWorkshop booked using this Gift Voucher will be subject to the terms and conditions applicable to our terms and conditions, which are available on the website.
- Can only be used once. Photocopy is not acceptable.
- Is redeemable by the holder as full or part payment for goods and services of thePatsy and no cash refund on any remaining value.
- Is redeemed by quoting the Voucher Reference number, booked or ordered by phone, or by completing our online booking form if a booking or ordering is made online.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with Partnership discount or any other offer.
- thePatsy is not liable for and will not replace any lost, stolen, defaced or damaged Gift Voucher issued by thePatsy.
Special dietary requirements, food allergies and illness
- We are unable to change the content of a course to meet the needs of specific allergies or dietary requirements. However we will be happy to discuss the contents of the course with you so that alternative arrangements can be made if possible.
It is your responsibility to inform us at the time of booking of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc. for you or your child.
thePatsy IS NOT A NUT-FREE, DAIRY-FREE OR GLUTEN-FREE FACILITY.
thePatsy will not be responsible for, or have any liability to you for:
- accidental damage or injury resulting from the actions or omissions of anyone attending the course;
- any loss of income or revenue, loss of profits or contracts; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of our breach of contract or negligence.