- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking
Cancellations by us
- If we cancel the course for any reason we will seek to organize an alternative date within a
reasonable period of time. If this is not possible, or you are unable to attend an alternative
date, we will refund the full purchase price.
Cancellations by you
Cancellation by you with prior notice of less than 3 working days from the course date will
mean that the course will still be charged at the full fee.
Cancellations by you with prior notice of 7 working days or less (but more than 2 working
days) from the course date will mean that the course will be transferred to another
PatsyWorkshop class nominated by you (subject to availability), but that NO REFUND will be
- You must provide the payment receipt (provided to you when the course was initially booked)
when requesting a cancellation; we reserve the right not to process any cancellations where
you are unable to provide this information.
- Your booking is non-transferable to another person, unless approved by thePatsy.
- We will process any personal data you may submit to us, whether through the Booking Form,
of which can be accessed through thePatsy website.
PatsyPlanner & Private Events
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is to be paid at the time of event scheduling. Payment in full
must be made 10 days prior to event.
Cancellations by you
- No refunds will be made for event cancellations once full payment is received.
In the event of Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain, all events and bookings will be postponed to
another agreed date.
Return Policy of Products Sold
- Products must be physically inspected before confirming purchase
- Effective receipt is needed for product exchange within 7 days after purchase.
- Products can be exchanged if there is a technical problem.
- Refund policy is not available.
- Products can be exchanged provided that the products are unused with its original tags /
- All food products are non refundable or exchangeable
- The Patsy Limited, reserves the right for final decision.
Please call us for pricing details.
Capacity: from 10 – 12 persons
*10% service charge
*No corkage fee
How To Reserve
To reserve, please send us an email with the number of people, type of event you have in mind,
date and time. Once we receive your email, we will contact you to follow up on your booking. In
the event that the date/time that you requested is not available, an alternate date/time can be
arranged. Once an available date/time is confirmed, a 50% payment is required as a deposit to
secure your booking.
Deposit. Cancellation. Refund
|Deposit:||Your booking is secured when 50% deposit has been received|
|Full Cancellation: ||There is a 100% cancellation fee for failure to give less than 2 weeks notice|
|Note: ||In the event of Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain, all events and bookings will be
postponed to the agreed date.|
Shopping and/or booking via VISA and MASTERCARD visit eshop.thepatsy.com.hk
All cheque should be made payable to “THE PATSY LIMITED” and sent to 7A, Po Chai Industrial Building, 28 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Hong Kong. Please include your name and event date on the back of the cheque.
by Direct Bank Transfer
|Account Name:||THE PATSY LIMITED|
|Account Number: ||004 848 561866 838|
|Bank Name: ||HSBC - The HongKong & Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited|
For any enquiry and question, please contact us: